Monday, February 2, 2009

So, here's a very dated video of my son Taylor's first love, his car (it has now gone to the big junkyard in the sky). Although the car remains dear to all of our hearts (especially Flannery, who never could figure out how to drive a stick), Taylor has moved on to another car (really spiffy '94 Camaro) and numerous girlfriends (in other words, girls have replaced cars as recipients of his affection). Here it is in all its glory:





Grace in Small Things: 04/365
(I started GIST on my other blog; hence, this post starts with day #4)
(The point of GIST is to post 5 things every day that I enjoy/am grateful for, no matter how small and insignificant they may be to anyone else)

1. The class I teach on Mondays ( I LOVE teaching)
2. Blueberries
3. Pineapple
4. Apples
5. Temps in the 60's and 70's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails