Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Monday!



I was looking on Google images for some pictures of angry people for a presentation I am developing for a retreat, and I found some very silly pictures, and some very, very angry looking people. I'll let YOU decide for yourself how you would label these images.

Grace in Small Things: 14/365

1. The ability to laugh at myself
2. The really crisp, juicy apple I had today at lunch
3. Taylor, for his calm demeanor
4. Maria Elena, for her caring, her humor and her questions
5. I am a passionate person

2 comments:

  1. Leslie,

    The photos of "angry" people were funny and scary! And I really enjoy your grace in small things - you've got a great grasp on what is important to people. You really are a passionate person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie, your blogspot is so creative compared to mine. I am a first time blogger and have a lot to learn. I really enjoy your very silly pictures and very very angry looking people. Sounds like a great activity for a retreat.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails