Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Tiffins


While reading this month's bon appetit magazine, under "The Conscious Cook", I read about tiffin tins as a thrifty and green way to transport your lunch to work each day. Although I am a firm believer in bringing my lunch from home every day, I don't have nearly the snazzy ensemble pictured in the magazine. While I won't be rushing out to purchase a tiffin, as I am quite satisfied hauling my cottage cheese and fruit in an old tupperware container I've had for years, there is a video on youtube I thought you might enjoy. The music is the best part; quite a jazzy little number! At one point in the short video it almost looks like the video camera operator got a little dizzy watching the demonstrator tip the tiffin upside down over and over again to prove that it is "leakproof", which made me laugh and want to watch it again! The little shake comes at 0:48; watch for it. If you blink, you'll miss it! (Note: you can also buy tiffins at greenfeet.com)


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails