Sunday, July 5, 2009

What Comes Up Must Go Down/What Goes Down Must Come Up

I feel like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, when she exclaims to Toto (or maybe it was to the Good Witch, Glinda), "People come and go so quickly here!".

So, the latest is that Flannery and Ryan are moving from So Cal to Nor Cal and Taylor and Racquel are moving from Nor Cal to So Cal. Maeg and Krus are moving from Java, Indonesia to either Nor Cal or Seattle.

Whew! No matter how you slice it, it's a heck of a lot of moving. It suspiciously sounds like my house may be very full for a few (or many) weeks. I'm thinking about moving, too. Have been looking at houses the last couple of weekends, thinking at least one spare bedroom may be in order (more like 3, but who's counting?). I saw one house on craigslist listed with SEVEN bedrooms, and I was half tempted to call the number! Granted, seven is a lot, but think of the room!

Meanwhile, I'm packing for another week of camping at the beach. Wouldn't you know it, it's now cool as a cucumber here in Nor Cal, and probably blustery and cool at the beach. Oh, well. At least I'll be at the beach!

Grace in Small Things: 40/365 (Do you really think I will make it to the end of the year? After all, you are striving to do one each day, and I'm only at 40!)

1. Science Fridays on NPR
2. Started my Moodle class with a bang!
3. Camping at the beach is one, single, solitary day away
4. Sleeping more than three to four hours (maybe while I'm camping!)
5. All the natural beauty I will drink in while I'm camping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails