Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Living in paradise


I just came back from visiting my little spot of sunshine, and of course, her mom and dad. They are living on an island, a most beautiful island, in a house with stunning views of the water. They have their own beach, incredible front and backyards, amazingly nice neighbors; but, most importantly, they have my little spot of sunshine.




Here's their front yard, and back:




And, of course, their own private beach, right here:



The very best part of the island, in my opinion, is my little spot of sunshine. Naturally. I suppose the obsession will fade eventually, and I am ever so grateful that my little spot of sunshine remembered me so quickly and readily. Such a giggly, wiggly, absolutely hands-down fun spot of sunshine. I am already counting the days until I can see her again (August 12th). Thanks to Taylor for the company on the incredibly long drive up and even longer drive back, and for the photos of the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails