Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Good things really do happen to good people (sometimes)

Grace in Small Things: 25/365

1. My So Cal friend got a new job (just in the knick of time, now that she is sans husband)
2. My very best guy friend in Florida, Steve (he's a psychologist, so I call him Dr. Feel Good), who called me last night just to catch up after a very lengthy intermission in our communication (not for bad reasons, just busy raising his son and growing his successful business, and also going through a divorce)
3. My friend and workout buddy, who is a very good listener and goes to the gym almost every single day, and has a birthday tomorrow!
4. My friend and yoga partner, who managed to call me during a layover in Chicago (his birthday is today!)
5. My parents are celebrating their 58th wedding anniversary today (whew! Is that some sort of record, or what?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails