Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring break is really all about the FRIENDS and food

I've decided that this week is really a LOT about friends, a little about the food and wine, and also about the never ending journey of parenthood. It certainly does not stop when children grow up and move out and move on. Remembering the lessons I learned as a parent when they were younger, and translating that into allowing them to make life-altering decisions on their own, means I have done my job; sometimes well, sometimes not so well. While I am often very pleased with their decisions, right now, at this exact moment, I am crossing my fingers that they have what it takes to make good decisions and good choices, regardless of what I think and feel about those very important decisions and choices. Please cross your fingers with me and hope that everything works out as it should. Details and particulars will follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails