Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday, Sunday

Another warm Sunday... hoping it will cool off soon...watching my sunflowers grow and my pumpkins begin to look like pumpkins! Actually, I should be ready to harvest around Christmas, because I only put the pumpkins in a couple of weeks ago. Too late, I know. I just couldn't help myself! I finally have a yard, a garden, and room to dig. No more container gardening for me. Nope. I've hit the big time now. Living in a house brings out all things domestic in me. Feverishly sewing to finish a baby quilt, planting flowers and veggies in the garden, forever sweeping the beautiful but pain-in-the-ass hardwood floors, and enjoying the view from my front porch. Yep. It's domestic bliss. Except for the part where Maeg and I disagree, argue, and get mad. Not so blissful. And here I thought I was doing a good job of keeping my big mouth shut. Apparently not. (Have you ever really known me to keep my big mouth shut? Oh, be serious, Leslie.)

Sunday, Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails