Thursday, April 23, 2009

EDIT 024 assignment - Tweeting on Twitter

My tutorial is how to sign up for Twitter and begin tweeting! (And, yes I know the images are difficult to read.....I'm working on that. This is a work in progress! At least you will be familiar with what the pages are supposed to look like!)

1. First, go directly to twitter


2. Sign up!

3. Complete your profile. Note: if you have difficulty uploading your profile photo, you are not alone! There are problems with this application, and the twitter people are working on it (found this out by going to "Help" and further searching the blog for "problems with photos")



4. Begin tweeting! You can tweet from your twitter account, or you can set up your cell phone to tweet (you will need access on your cell phone to the Internet to do this) as often as you like.

5. Follow other twitter friends by signing up as a follower.

6. Have a very exciting life (or at least make it sound like you are living an exciting life), or your tweeting may be boring (mine is....I don't live a particularly exciting life!)

7. Enjoy yourself!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this leslie I have also use twitter for my psychology class so i can get updates for my class thanks for posting this it is so informative

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Leslie,
    I have never used Twitter before. Thank you for your instruction. It's so clear and informative. Now I'm very excited to sign up and enjoy...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails