Sunday, April 19, 2009

Never say never again!

I've decided I should ban the word never from my vocabulary. It seems as though most of the time, when I say NEVER, it usually ends up to be the thing I end up doing, inexplicably drawn to it, like a moth to light. I could give lots of examples, but they are not really that interesting. Well, okay, I'll give one example, like "I'll never live with a man again". Oops, there we go, first one on the list to go. I live with a man. Granted, he's my little brother, so I am not sure that really counts, and he's the neatest and tidiest man I've ever met, plus there's obviously no romance, so I am not sure that really even counts. No, I don't think so. I think I meant "I'll never live with a romantic partner again". Yes, that's absolutely what I meant. There are so many more. But again, not really interesting. Suffice it to say, I will work on that never thing.

Grace in Small Things: 28/365

1. The day off work, a day to play and relax
2. The train ride through the redwoods
3. My new water shoes, that were ON SALE
4. The fact that I live so close to the beach, it doesn't take all day to get there!
5. The inclusiveness of the current residents at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails