Thursday, March 24, 2011

Springing up everywhere!

On a much lighter note, I hope to post some pictures of my lovely tulips and other bulbs that are bursting up in my garden. Daffodils? Already come and gone, but I did enjoy many, many bouquets (all outside, because one of the cats loves to munch on anything, and I mean absolutely anything! I leave before the sun comes up and I get home after the sun has set, so I haven't had a chance to take any pictures yet. How, you might ask, do I know for sure the bulbs are blooming? A flashlight. There I was this morning, in the rain, at 5:00 a.m., checking out my gorgeous blooms. Stay tuned. Photos to follow tomorrow...I have the day off! Woo hoo! So, for today, here's a photo from one year ago, with my little spot of sunshine, otherwise known as Little Lady Luscious, and sometimes called Miss Zippy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails